Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Tips for TI4: Sardakk N'orr


 The first species I ever played with and I lost....because I failed to stay true to what the species did best. 

War. 

This group has only one trait. A +1 in all battles for ALL units. It's insane. 

Playing with them, I never lost a battle. If I had stuck to battles I'd be undefeated today in this game. 

The Commander allows you to send troopers not only down on the planet you occupy in space, but in the next tile as well! Allowing you to conquer more planets within the same turn. The Hero allows you move your forces anywhere on the board after capturing a planet. This could lead to you taking 2 home planets on one turn. (if possible) I can't tell you enough what a boon that would be for the player. 

With this race, you fight and then you fight again. There's a few warrior races in the game but this one is a juggernaut. If I had marched straight down to Mecatol Rex at the beginning of the game, no one would've challenged me. They're just that powerful. 

No comments: