Friday, October 08, 2021

More "Try before you Buy" games I'd like to play

 

I do enjoy some Feld and I hear this is a good one. I like what I see but the game seems really brutal on players and gives them limited choices so that they're always suffering no matter what they do. Not really in to game like that, but I'd like to try it out all the same just to see. 


I've always had a soft spot for Queen Games and this one appears to have the makings of a "keeper" in my collection but for some reason I can't explain, I'm not on board just yet to pick up a copy before I check it out first. 


60 minis, easy rules and set up, quick game play. $25. REALLY tempted to go ahead and pick this one up. But is it too simple a game without much replay-ability? I'd love to find out first before I purchase.


 I almost pulled the trigger on Kickstarter for this one back in the day but help off. I like "Architects" but Paladin's looked atrocious and made me wary about picking this one up. All in all, it does look appealing and I wouldn't mind playing it before making a definite decision. 

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: