Monday, October 11, 2021

Promo's I'd love to have

 Today I thought I'd talk about board game promos. I've been collecting a lot of them this year instead of hunting new games but there's still a few that elude me to this day!



Pioneers Queenies

I bought the game on a flash sale on Amazon and wish I'd held off on it and snagged a copy with the Queenies. In my experience, Queenies always make the game better. While I love Pioneers, I' pretty sure it'd be a better game with the Queenies. 

Sadly, Queen Games doesn't have them available in their online shop and the game isn't very old, so unless I want to pay more for the queenies than I did the game, I'm out of luck here. 


Lords of Waterdeep: Rapid Expansion

I'm a completist. I admit it. When it comes to games I love I have to track down everything for them. But paying $200 for one promo? Not going to happen. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be any other way I can get a copy and that sucks. 

Bootleggers: Thug Promo

Love this game by Eagle Gryphon but can't find anyone willing to sell this promo. And since it's not that popular it doesn't look like anyone will be selling them soon. Too bad, more cards would've been interesting to see!


No comments: