Tuesday, October 26, 2021

TI4 Tips: Mecatol Rex


 Is it worth it?

Yes. 

This may be my "fall" for a red herring but so many paths to victory go with controlling this planet, I don't see how you can ignore this planet for the entire game and still pull off a win. 

It may be possible and my hats off to anyone who actually can accomplish it but I believe this planet if worth fighting for....at least for a time. 

It shouldn't be your main focus of the game but if you can sit on it for a few turns to score to quick points then good for you. 

I'll always go after this planet in the beginning but abandon it completely once everyone's armies start massing in numbers. It the center of the galaxy for a reason. Everyone wants to get there at one (or two) times in the game if they're serious about winning.

No comments: