Friday, October 01, 2021

Tips for TI4: The Nomad

An expansion species I find very different from all the other. During set up, you have 3 agents instead of one. Giving you various traits at the beginning of the game. Plus, every time a vote goes your way, you get a trade token. 

It may not sound like much, but I have a plan on how I would play them if given the chance. 

The Commander once unlocked allows you to build your Flag Ship for free. Making one of the most powerful units in your army expendable and no cost to you. The Hero (for one phase only) can move your flag ship again and again, ignoring previously place tokens. 

And THAT is where you'd have to plan your power move at the end of the game. Go on a rampage and tear through the galaxy one that one turn to accomplish anything you needed. I've seen only 1 person play as this species and they never used any of their abilities so I'd love a crack at seeing what all potential lies unlocked with them. 
 

No comments: