Wednesday, October 13, 2021

4 more "Play before you Pay" games

 Time for another edition!


I hear so much about this game but every time I watch a play through, I don't get it the hype. I'll gladly try it since every other game I love in my collection always points to this game in the "People also liked playing" page on BGG. 


Alex from Boardgameco turned me on to this game. It looks like an interesting worker placement game, with a revolving wheel of placement options and an interesting theme. But for the price.... I need to play this one first. 


Let me be clear, I DO NOT need another dungeon crawl in my collection though this one intrigues me as well. The minis look incredible and it all takes place on one board with different walls and traps set up? But for me to add another dungeon crawl, it has to be epic at this point. But I'm interested in playing it none-the-less. 


Pandemic meets Fantasy is what I hear about this one. I've been interested on and off of it over the years. SO many expansions though, so before I dive down the rabbit hole collecting them all, I want to see if this game's for me first!

That's it for today!

No comments: