Wednesday, October 20, 2021

TI4 Strategy Cards: 3 and 4


 3) Politics

When should you get it? Whenever you need a few more options on ways to complete an agenda. 

Why should you get it? Simply put, all this gives you is 2 extra action cards. The whole thing about Agenda cards is relatively pointless, but the action cards are what you want to shoot for. I'll be honest, the only time I've picked this is because I was stuck on a way to achieve my objective and wondered if a few more action cards could help me out. You can go the entire game without every choosing this one in my opinion if you wanted. 

4) Construction

When should you get it? If ever you really need a PDS canon and/or Space Dock

Why should you get it? Personally? You should never get it. I never have. It's pretty lame and since everyone can do the exact same thing in as a secondary action (given you have to pay for it) than you just wait for some other bozo to pick it up for you instead. 

No comments: