Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Worst States to live in

So it seems that my Top 3 States I would love to live in were recently ranked among the most unhappiest States to be in!

So I wanted to (once again) re-affirm why these states are still awesome to me!

 Rank #47

A wonderful state, full of good people. I also have family still in the Mobile area. Mom's from North Alabama which also feels a little like home as well to me. I wouldn't really mind where in the state I'd live in. Being an Auburn fan the east would be nice too! Birmingham has tons of wonderful places to visit as well.
 Rank #46

46?! Get out of here! Being from Forest I can tell you, the place still feels a little like home. The Jackson area's nice as well. The whole state feels like a pair of well worn jeans. Every town feel comfortable. Though I've been up north of the state very few times, I've enjoyed it there too. Whoever ranked this state never looked at the beauty that's covered over the entire place!
Rank #50

Wow. Don't really know what to say. How did this state rank last?! I guess no one polled the drunk cajuns down south. They're some of the happiest people in the whole state! I don't care what the ranking says, I'd still pick this state over 49 others. (MS excluded) Cajun food, crawfish broils and good folk, keep this (in my mind) as one of the best states in the country!

But that's just me I guess....

2 comments:

Melton said...

Soooo, I could easily tell you why they ranked there....but do you really want me to?

You're so money!

kidcardco said...

LOL