Saturday, November 24, 2018

Best "Day After" Deals

So Black Friday I got to thinking what's the BEST "day after" Holiday sales I enjoy the most?

So here's my top 3!

 December 26th is when the REAL deals come around! I love this time of year when folks are ready to throw away every single item of X-mas in their stores. If you wait long enough you can get a pre-lit 6 ft tree for $40 or less!

Megan and I clean up on the day after Christmas and continues shopping for deals well into the New Year. We got so many cheap decorations last year that this year it's going to look like X-mas threw up in our house!

Always I fun sale to shop around for!
 Feb 15th is also nice because that's "Half Off Candy Day" for us. We usually get a box of chocolates each but you can't wait for too long on this sale. Those chocolates go fast!!

And finally, the day after Easter, though it's only good for those half-off Cadberry Eggs! I don't get as many as I used to back in the day but it's still nice to grab a few every year.

No comments: