Tuesday, November 27, 2018

2018 Top 100 Vintage Games of all time! (#20-11)

Alright! It's been a while but now that the holiday season has kicked off, I'm ready to finish talking about the games at the top of my vintage list!

 #20 Electronic Mystery Mansion

This game slipped into my Top 20 by moving up a few spots, while it's tough to push through any higher I think this game is only moving down if newer games get added to the list. Really fun game that I love playing more and more each time I put it on the table!

 #19 LCR

Simple cheap game anyone can get at the Dollar Tree and it's going to be one of the best deals you'll ever get! Another game to shoot up my list into the Top 20 but I have a feeling it's going to stay in here in 2019.

 #18 Gold

This game gets better each time I play it. I wouldn't be surprised to see this one move up a few more spots next year. Really smart game for its age.

 #17 High Bid

Another great 3M game that skyrocketed up the list this year into the Top 20. I love bidding games and this is one of the best! But since I already have a bidding game that's higher on the list, this one could drop out of the Top 20 next year....but just barely.

 #16 Web of Gold

This game crawled a few spots north of my list this year and it may move a spot or two higher next year. Really great game.
 #15 Hotel Tycoon

Another game that dropped from the Top 10 from last year but it's still my nephews favorite game to play so it remains in the Top 20 for now. It could fall if my nephews love for it wains but at the moment, that doesn't look to be the case!
 
 #14 Batman: Gotham City Mystery

New game that came from my regular Top 100 list and I see it being a solid stay over into my Top 20 for next year as well.

 #13 Survive

Another new addition from the regular board game list, Survive is a wonderful game that (if I get the chance to play with 6 players) could make it into my Top 10 next year!

 #12 Mr President

Right now, it's my favorite 3M game. The only reason it dropped out of my Top 10 was because it never got played this year. If I don't get it to the table, it'll drop again (slightly) but if I get a chance to play it....who knows?
#11 Roller Coaster Tycoon

This one really impressed me on my last play. I don't think I realized how much fun it was since I'd bought it. This is one game that may crack the Top 10 next year.

And speaking of my Top 10, I'll get to them, tomorrow.

No comments: