Monday, November 19, 2018

2018 Top 100 Vintage Games of all time! (#50-41)

 #50 Vampire Hunter

The only game you can play in the dark! I love it but have no idea why it dropped so much because I still love the game but I don't think it'll drop any more after this year.

 #49 Q-Bert Card Game

The board game doesn't look like that much fun, but the card game is fantastic. With more plays it'll climb on my list. But if I can't get it to the table that much, it also could fall a little. We'll see which is it next year.

 #48 Sub Search

Battleship on steroids. It keeps falling on my list because it's a two player game and so I think it'll drop a few more spots next year because of that, but it's still a solid game.

 #47 Star Wars Interactive VCR Game

Though I love this game, it doesn't hold up to what I remember now which is why it took such a huge fall from last year. I think that fall will continue however in 2019 as other games get added to the list or move up!

 #46 X-Men Alert/X-Men Under Seige

These games made a huge surge up my list this year and I think they're not done rising! I wouldn't be surprised to see them move up a couple more spots on the list again next year.

 #45 Tornado Rex

This game stayed even for the past 2 years and I don't see it budging in 2019 either. Solid game, makes it to the table A LOT and though I'm a little tired of it at the moment, I'll never turn down a request to play.

 #44 Dynamite

It hardly moved at all on my list this year and though I think it'll drop a few more spots in 2019, I believe it'll still make my Top 50.

 #43 Dugeon Dice

Quick, fast-paced, fun game. It dropped a few spots from its ranking in 2017 but I don't believe that'll happen again unless I add a ton of new games to my collection.

 #42 Rattler

Another straight forward fun game that's easy to teach and play. I don't see it budging on the list unless of course I add newer games to the list.

#41 221B Baker Street

Megan lost interest in playing this game and it took a dive on my list. I still love it and if I continue to play it with my nephews it'll hold in the Top 50. If not....it'll sink even more on the list.

No comments: