Friday, November 30, 2018

Dec Movie Release Review!

Last month to see if anything can save 2018 for me in theaters. Here we go!

 This looks like ultra-garbage to me. Nothing about it looks interesting. All the more content to skip it when it comes out.
 If it were up to me, I'd be skipping this one too but Megan wants to see it bad....and not because she's an Aquaman fan. It looks HORRIBLE though. Guess I'll quietly eat my popcorn and pray for a short running time while I'm with her.
 No. I said I was done with the Transformers movies after the last AWFUL film. But I may Redbox this since I hear it's the last one before they (sigh) reboot the series again, proving NOTHING can die in  the world of movie franchises.
Nope. Not seeing this one either. Megan's on her own if she wants to watch this. I have ZERO interest.

So that being said, what's my Movie of the Year going to be this year? To be honest....I have no earthly idea.

2 comments:

Melton said...

You must, you HAVE TO watch "Three Identical Strangers". It's a documentary, but the best movie I've seen this year. By a wide margin. Seriously, find it at Redbox ASAP.

kidcardco said...

I'll check it out. Thanks!