Tuesday, November 13, 2018

2018 Top 100 Vintage Games of all time! (#90-81)

 #90 Mille Bornes

Great card game but if it doesn't get played next year I think it may drop from the list as well. Too bad since I always enjoy the game every time I play.

 #89 Bulldog Dozer

Another fun game that doesn't look like it'll get played again. That could bode ill for it in 2019. This one may also fall from the list or at best fall another 10 spots.

 #88 Midnight Party

Nice looking game but drags a little too long, which made it drop so much this year on the list. This is another game that could drop completely off depending on what my collection will look like in 2019.

 #87 Magic Kingdom

One of Megan's games that made it to my list mainly due to Megan willing to play it with me. I think it'll stay on the list next year but fall into the 90s.

 #86 Memory

I love this game but it never gets played. It will fall again but I think it can stay for one more year before completely dropping off the list.

 #85 Curse of the Idol

Beautiful looking game but not enough (rule wise) to keep it even this high. I'm not sure it'll fall off but I can see it tumbling again in 2019.

 #84 Inventors

Lovely game but it also wears out its welcome a little in the end. I think it'll drop in 2019 but stay on the list.
 #83 Connect Four

May fall straight off the list if I don't get to play it next year. Hard to believe one of my favorite childhood games back in the day.

 #82 Monopoly

Even though I don't play it anymore, more childhood memories continue to keep it on the list. I think that'll happen again in 2019 as it slips down a few more spots.

#81 Feudal

The only 3M game that doesn't get as much love as the others in my collection. I hate that but it's simply chess with different rules (and now that I've dropped Chess from my list) it stand a chance of staying on the list though it may drop a few more spots next year when it's all said and done.

No comments: