Tuesday, November 20, 2018

2018 Top 100 Vintage Games of all time! (#40-31)

 #40 Go For Broke 

Lovely game of being the biggest loser to win! It took a huge drop this year because of the length of time it takes to play but I don't see it falling below the Top 50 next year. I think I've about got this rating right.

 #39 Donkey Kong Card Game

It was in my Top 10 last year and fell from grace after a notice an error in the game play that makes it hard to move when you run out of cards to play in your hand. It was the first time I'd ever seen it happen before but it was bad enough to drop it in rank. Now I think it'll hold around this spot into the next year.

 #38 Bumper Cars

It dropped a few spots from last year but I'm thinking it won't make such a big drop again because it's still a great game that's easy and quick to play.

 #37 Dinosaurier

One of the best looking games in my vintage collection. Though it took a hefty fall on the list it's only because I realized the game for what it is, simple roll and battle. I think it'll drop only when newer games are added to the list. Other than that, it's not moving.

 #36 Knockout

This game jumped up a few spots and I don't think it's done. 2019 prediction is to see this rise a few more spots as it continues to be a crowd favorite!
 #35 Mall Madness

This one stormed on to the list and I think it'll move up even higher with a few more plays. I LOVE electronic games and this one (though made for girls) is extremely fun to play!

 #34 Crocodile Dentist

Another Top 10 game from last year that lost its spot mainly because I'm growing tired of it. Still a fun game to play and everyone always request it so I don't see it moving down much at all next year.

 #33 Boggle

Alas! My Top 10 games from last year got torn apart in 2018! This game dropped because no one wants to play it anymore with me. If the same happens in 2019, it'll drop again...sadly.

 #32 Dark World

Wonderful looking game. We finally finished the quest for it too this year but it's going to drop big time next year as my nephews are hooked on Decent and aren't as thrilled to play this one again.

#31 Break the Safe

This game should stay in the 30s again next year. It's a great coop game that's rare to find in vintage games these days. Megan still plays it with me which is also a good sign too.

No comments: