Tuesday, November 02, 2021

TI4 Tips: War Suns and Destroyers


 War Sun

I've discussed this earlier but I honestly feel it's a waste of time to build one. It's takes up most of the game and is one of the biggest red herrings in the game. Everyone believes they need one but while they're focused on building it, they pass up victory points. 

Not me. No doubt, this packs the most fire power but (to me) it isn't worth the time invested to justify it for the game. 

Destroyer

They get "first shot" in battle which could come in handy. Plus, they're cheap. But they rarely hit so I still don't see the point in getting them. The ONLY reason I've ever gotten one is if I have an extra resource I don't want to waste and have the space for an extra ship in my fleet. 

Other than that, these appear pretty worthless to me as well. 

No comments: