Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Alphabet Board Games: A

 Today I thought I'd start on a series I did a few years ago where I talk about my favorite board game from each letter in the alphabet!

I've added a LOT of games in the past few years and my taste has changed since last time. 


Amerigo

When looking at my shelf, my eyes went straight to this game and I stopped looking. This is Feld's BEST game ever. I love the dice cube, the choices and the countless paths to victory in it. 

Last year I played with a newbie in the group, who almost won with an unthinkable strategy. She had to leave early so there's no telling if she could've pulled out a win in the end but either way, it made me appreciate the game even more when I see another way to score big points in a rush for the win. 

Lovely game. 

No comments: