Monday, November 15, 2021

Alphabet Board Games: I


 Imhotep

I didn't see the attraction to this game for years. Only when Kosmos offered to give me a copy did I finally play it. And whoa, was I wrong!

This game has several ways you can play the game with it's numerous double-sided tile locations which change the game up just about every time you play. While some appear repetitive, others are quite unique. The choices on your turn are simple but the strategy is there with the choices you carefully make. 

And those cubes are bigger than you think. I love the look and production of this game. I only wish Kosmos could hit more homeruns like this but so far, only 2 of their games occupy my shelves. (the other in Mercado. Another great game that will sadly miss out on this list)


No comments: