Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Alphabet Board Games: F


Firefly 

While looking on my shelves for a game that begins in "F" I started making a list....until I came across this one and threw the list away. 

I don't have many pick up and delivery games and the ones I do rank low on my list. THIS is the exception to all the others. 

I've never tired of this game though it's been in my collection for years. This wasn't the game that brought me into the hobby but it WAS the game that encouraged me to look more into it. Before playing this game, I was just playing Zombies and the occasional Formula D (another good "F" game as well)

But after playing this, I couldn't sleep that night. I had to know what else was out there. That's when I bought my ticket to Gen Con and the rest is history. 

No comments: