Friday, November 26, 2021

TI4 Tips: Secret Objectives


 Some of them are harder than others but it's really the only way I can win the game. 

My strategy is this. Take Metcatol Re as fast as I can and sit on it for as long as I can until giving it up forever and never looking back. 

Afterwards I try to complete Secret objectives (as well as public) to give me the edge to win out in the end. Don't forget about these cards! You can only have two at a time and you constantly should be thinking of ways to complete them. 

I had one where I could score a point if someone took my home planet. VERY risky, since you can't score public objectives that way. But I was at 9 and everyone was trying to ensure I didn't score anymore. 

So I convinced my neighbor who was on the verge of being eliminated from the game (something I've only seen happen once) to take my home planet for a while and rebuild. 

He never should've trusted me. 

Ok folks, that's it for TI4. It's the holiday's now and I'm getting ready to play it instead. 

Have a good weekend!

No comments: