Wednesday, November 10, 2021

TI4 Tips: Forming the Galaxy (Part 3)


 Nebulas

Most races must stop when passing through them, but the cool thing about it is if someone ever attacks you within one, you get a +1 to your rolls. 

I've never seen anyone ever take advantage of that and for some reason most people just move around them, which is weird because they pose no threat to your ships unlike a Gravity Rift does. 

I place this in a way where it blocks an opponents route to Mecatol Rex. That's usually the best place for them to go. 

Asteroid Belts

I always put these next to rex or in my path, then (if I don't already have it) I get the tech that allows me to pass right through them, quickening my journey to the center of the galaxy. 

It's really the best strategy to do and I don't think many others have figured it out yet. 

No comments: