Thursday, November 04, 2021

TI4 Tips: Space Docks and Cruisers


 Space Dock

Everyone starts with one on their home planet. If your forces are spread out after a couple of rounds in the game it's smart to build more. 

I'm 50/50 on these since I can win with or without them, depending on what I need. I do think it's important for those who have a wide empire and don't want other players edging in to their piece of the pie. 

Cruiser

The advantage with these is they move two spaces at a time. The only bad thing is, your Carrier only moves 1 space unless you get it upgraded. 

I rarely get these myself unless later on in the game I need some quick backup. Other than that they have a little better fire power than other ships but can't sustain damage like the War Sun, Flagship or Dreadnought can, so they're very "middle of the road" to me. 

No comments: