Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Top 100 (2019 predictions) #100-91

Time to look back over my Top 100 list from last year and make some predictions on where they'll be a year from now!

 #100 Cable Car

It was #81 last year but this year it's going to drop off only because of new games that will be entering my collection.

 #99 300

Sadly this one will drop off the list this year as well because 2 player games don't get played as much. I'm keeping it in the collection though because it's a fun game all the same.

 #98 Three Musketeers: The Queen's Pendant

New game in my collection but it debuted so low that it probably won't stay on the list either. I hate that because I love the game. Who knows, maybe the Musketeers will fight their way to stay on the list at the end of the year.
 #97 Corporate America

Newest game that was added right before making my list and I have to say, it's only getting better. I think this game has a chance to last on the list, though it won't move much due to newer games coming on the list.
 #96 Homesteaders

This game's hanging on the expansion due out later this year. It was #76 last time and now, depending how good it is, will make the difference on whether this stays on the list or not in 2019.
 #95 Bombay

Fun game but if the Mrs loses interest in it, it's off the list as well.
 #94 Fool's Gold

This one's so good it could hold on and outlast other games moving off the list. Really good look to this one too.
 #93 The Networks

Started on the list 2 years ago at #30, fell to #86 the following year and only stayed on the list because of the expansion this year. Not a good sign for this board game. I enjoy playing it more with the expansions but I don't think that'll save it in 2019.
 #92 Master Builder

Awesome game but since it started off so low, I'm afraid new games added to the list will bump this one off.
#91 Templar: The Secret Treasures

Another hit for Queen Games but I'm afraid any newly added games to my collection will shove this off my list for 2019. (But I'm rooting for it!)

No comments: