Friday, February 07, 2020

Top 200 Board Game prediction for 2020 (170-161)

 170) Dairyman

Fantastic filler game by TMG. But because it's just a filler it's not enough to save it from moving down the list.

 169) The Three Musketeers: The Queen's Pendant

I won't be playing this with my nephews if I can get away with it. I love the game but new games will push it down.
 168) Templar: The Secret Treasures

Man I hate that this game moves down but it's hard to move up the list when so many new games get added each year. That being said, this one will move down again in 2020.

 167) Cable Car

Like I just said, Queen Games is great but this one will move down as well when new games are added, nothing I can do about it.
 166) Korrigans

I cheer for this game to move up higher on my list. But I know it won't.

 165) Shakesspeare

A game where AP will continue to push it lower on my list this year.

 164) Chang Cheng

I'm not sure I can get this to the table enough times it needs to move up on the list. I think it'll move down but not by too much.

 163) High Tide

I hate to sound so negative about my games but I know new games are coming and I know these don't have much a chance to avoid the downward push. This game included.

 162) Valdora

Fun game but a little too much for kids. I'll be playing with the promo tiles but am not sure that's enough to save it from being pushed down the list.

161) The Networks

The same can be said about this game. Fun theme. GREAT expansion but I think it stills moves down when everything is said and done.

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: