Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Top 200 Board Game prediction for 2020 (140-131)

 140) Worker Placement

Great game with a fun theme! It just barely missed out on being on the list in 2018 and now I don't think it'll ever move up the list again due to new games coming in. The only thing to save this game is if I get an epic 8 player game done....which is doubtful.

 139) Abandon Ship

Rats trying to escape a sinking ship. Dice drafting filler fun! But I don't think that's enough to save it from sinking a few spots on the list this year.

 138) Architects of the Colosseum

Fun game where everyone moves a pawn around a rondel board to take different actions. More plays will let me get a better grip on whether this game moves up or down but since I am making predictions here, I say it rises on the list.

 137) Snow Tails

Fun racing game but it doesn't get enough plays as it needs to move up the list so I'm saying it drops.

 136) Atlantis

FUN game from Mayfair. I think as I play this more it has an excellent chance of moving up the list thanks to those awesome mini expansions.
 135) Mangrovia

Man this is a hard one to guess. But if I had to say, I'll say it'll move down.

 134) Ulm

I think this game will move up the list with more plays.

 133) Automania

Another game that'll do well with more plays. But if it doesn't get those plays it may slide down my list for this year.


 132) Helios

Weird theme but exciting game. Don't think it'll rise any higher than where it landed in 2019.

131) Norenberc

I can't wait to play this again. I feel like it was underrated on my list last year so this may be the year it rises a few spots closer to being in my Top 100.

No comments: