Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Top 200 Board Game prediction for 2020 (200-191)

 200) Hornets

Unless it gets a lot of plays this year (which is unlikely) this game will drop from the list.

 199) Say Anything

My favorite party game that I haven't played in 3 years. If that trend continues this game will be removed from the Top 200.

 198) Here Kitty Kitty

Fun game but not good enough to stick in the Top 200.

 197) Santiago De Cuba

Sadly, all of these games near the bottom don't have that much of a chance unless some sort of epic play happens this year. I think this drops out of the list as well.

 196) Smugglers

Another fun game that's not making the Top 200 come end of the year.

 195 Monsters Menace America

This game's moving to my vintage list next year I think. It deserves a higher ranking and will get that on the Vintage List.

 194) Bombay

Without Megan playing it with me, this game will move off the Top 200.

 193) World Monuments

This game has a chance of staying on the list. It might slide down and barely hold on but I'm calling it stays in the Top 200 regardless. Just can't count out a Queen Game!

 192) Ave Caesar

Really fun racing game but I don't think it has enough "game" to compete in the Top 200 as more games go into the collection.

191) Rococo

Almost positive this mediocre game leaves my Top 200 at the end of the year.

No comments: