Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Top 200 Board Game prediction for 2020 (190-181)

 190) Maharani

Great tile laying game. Didn't get as many plays as I wanted from last year. I think it still goes down due to new games coming on the list but stays in the Top 200.

 189) Milestones

Same as before. This one moves down but stays in the Top 200.

 188) Alea Iacta Est

Fun filler game but I have several in my collection now and this one doesn't stand out. So it will for sure move down in 2020.


 187) Rhino Hero/Rhino Hero Super Battle

I say this one swims upward a few spots on the list regardless of it being a game for kids, adults can enjoy it too.

 186) Dog's Life

Another great game that's targeted for kids. Though lovely, the Mrs doesn't care for it so it continues it's spiral down the list by the end of the year.

 185) Bejeweled

Surprisingly good game but I'm afraid it won't get to the table that much and move down the list.

 184) Monopoly Gamer: Mario Kart

This game is in the same boat as Bejeweled. Fun but won't get played much and move down.

 183) Surf's Up Dude!

LOVE this game! But new games will continue to push it down.
 182) Temple Run

Ever since I stopped playing the app, this game has shot down the list. I love it, but that trend continues in 2020.

181) Everyone Loves a Parade

Neat idea for a game. Like I said on my Top 200 video, I wish it was Mardi Gras themed. I think it'd make it a better game. However, this one will move down the list when new games are added.

No comments: