Monday, February 10, 2020

Top 200 Board Game prediction for 2020 (160-151)


 160) Homesteaders

I love this game I just don't get it. Therefore it shuffles down the list yet again this year.

 159) Iquazu

A great Haba game but I think it's best ranking was here. It'll drop a few spots in 2020.

 158) Honga

Another great Haba game that won't fall as much as Iquazu but will get bumped down as new games hop into my collection.

 157) Truck Off

Hard to tell on this one but I think because it's a filler game it moves down the list.

 156) Sanssouci

Oooh...ok, let's mix things up here. This game moves UP the list because I didn't get enough plays as I wanted to last year and this year I plan to rectify that!

 155) Black Fleet

As "Francis Drake" has replaced this as my go to pirate game, I foresee this one dropping again by the end of the year.
 154) Ghost Fightn' Treasure Hunters

No one likes Coop's but me. This game drops.

 153) Pandemic

The curse of being a coop in my game group continues the trend of this one falling in the rankings too.

 152) Police Precinct

I need to find a coop gaming group. It kills me that all of these are headed for another drop in the rankings this year.

151) Cover Me

Yikes! This is a hard one but to play it safe I'm going to say it drops a little too.

No comments: