Thursday, February 13, 2020

Top 200 Board Game prediction for 2020 (130-121)

 130) Sun, Sea and Sand

Underrated game in the board gaming community. A really great hotel management game! I'm not sure if it'll rise any higher than where it was last year however.

 129) The Doge Ship

Another game I think will rise this year when it gets more plays.
 128) Fool's Gold

The only thing that's stopping this game from moving up my list....is the new games being added to my collection.
 127) Noblemen

I love this game. I think with more plays it'll shove it's way up my list in 2020.

 126) Bruxelles 1893

Really hard to call but I'll say it drops unless I have an excellent play of it this year. At this point I wish all these games were in my Top 100.

 125) Wingspan

It moves up the list this year I think. Even breaks into my Top 100 if Megan plays it with me.

 124) Monster Crunch

Fun game but too simple to ever move up the list any higher than this.

 123) Challenge of the Super Friends

Great card game but I don't really have anyone who could enjoy the theme as much as I do so I hate to say it but it moves down in 2020.

 122) The Pursuit of Happiness

Excellent game. I have the newest expansion for it and can't wait to try it out! If it's good this game moves up my list!

121) Citrus

Another great game but I'm afraid it'll move down in the rankings.

No comments: