Thursday, February 27, 2020

Top 100 Board Games 2020 Predictions (70-61)

 70) Corporate America

This game bounced back from being #97 on the list in 2018! I think it stays on my list but shuffles a few spots down due to newer games entering the collection.

 69) Desperadoes of Dice Town

A prequel game to Dice Town that now beats it in the rankings. Fun and short. Perfect blend in a game. I think it holds it's own and stays where it is on the list in 2020.

 68) Papa Paolo

Pizza delivery game that offers a lot of gameplay. But will it make it to the table that much this year? I'm not so sure, which is why I'm predicting it drops a little.

 67) Drum Roll

This one's pretty steady on my list over the past few years but in 2020 I think it finally begins to drop.

 66) Expedition Northwest Passage

Hard to say. AP is what brings it down in rank but the game is BEAUTIFUL and so much fun to play! I'll say it slides down a few spots this year.

 65) El Gaucho

A game where you have to set up one move ahead (sometimes two) but is not that complicated to play! I think it gets bumped down a little this year.

 64) Via Appia

Another great Queen Game that moves a little more down the ranks in 2020.


 63) The Adventurers

Both games are a lot of fun and 2019 was the first time it actually moved down on my list after being ranked in the Top 50. I think this game will continue to move down in 2020.

 62) Finca

Argh! Another hard one to predict! Such a great game, it moves down but not by much!

61) At the Gates of Loyang

A really love this Uwe Rosenburg game but some in my gaming group HATE Uwe so it may hurt it slightly in the rankings this year.

No comments: