Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Top 100 Board Games 2020 Predictions (80-71)

 80) Gugong

For some odd reason I see a lot of people selling this on the secondary market. It's a great game and I plan on buying the expansion when it comes out. I think the expansion (if good) will shoot this game up the list, if it's bad, then....I still think it moves up, but not by much.

 79) Archon: Glory and Machination

Weird title. Weird look. Incredible game. It moves up the list.

 78) Heaven and Ale

Another underappreciated game but a lot of folks. And since I have so many predictions about games moving up the list, I think I'll call that this one drops a little to make room for the others.

 77) Queen's Architect

I think this game also drops a bit but stays within my Top 100.

 76) Il Vecchio

Now my head says this one drops but my heart's saying it stays roughly where it's at in the rankings so I'm going with that!

 75) Airships

We had an AWESOME play last year but I'm not sure we can beat that, so I predict this drops in rank in 2020.

 74) Mercado

Fun bag builder. Loved by my gaming group....hmmmm...let's say it stays roughly around where it is in the rankings even though I have a fun promo I plan to play with the next time it comes to the table.

 73) Dinosaur Island

Jurassic Park in a box. Great game but it'll take another step down in rank when the next list is made.

 72) Big City

I think this one falls on my list again in 2020. I love the game but it's not getting to the table as much as it used to back in the day.

71) Deep Sea Adventure

Hard to tell...great filler game but it may slide down a few spots in 2020.

No comments: