Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Top 200 Board Game prediction for 2020 (110-101)

 110) Fortuna

Hard to say....down?
 109) Master Builder

Even though it fell off my list last year it fell off BARELY. Unfortunately I don't see a path where it gets back in. It'll slightly drop again in 2020.

 108) Cupcake Empire

One good play and this hops on my Top 100 list instantly. Either way, I predict it moves closer up the list.

 107) Urbania

Dang! This one's not going to make it any higher on the list I'm afraid but I do love the game!

 106) Glen More

Same with this one too. I think the game is excellent but won't move up any higher in 2020.

 105) Imhotep

Hard to say. The more I play it the more I love it. But with new games entering my list, it's going to be hard to stand out....I think it pretty much holds it's ranking and outlast any other games that get pushed off the Top 100 this year.

 104) Zombies!!!

Believe it or not, with the Megan and the girls being included in the newest expansion coming out soon, that means Megan may play it with me again....which means....it's coming back to the Top 100 in 2020!

 103) Hansa Teutonica

After JUST missing out on the Top 100 last year I'm afraid it can't go any higher.
 102) Robo Rally

How does such an excellent game NOT make my list?! I don't think it ever will either. But I'm rooting for it too!

101) Dice Forge

GREAT dice builder! Shocked it didn't make the cut in 2019. It has a lot of hard work to beat out the other games (both new and old) in 2020 but I have a feeling it has what it takes to make the jump back in!

No comments: