Monday, February 17, 2020

Top 200 Board Game prediction for 2020 (120-111)

 120) Arkadia

This game is good but not good enough to hold it's ranking from last year.

 119) Navegador

Fun game but think it's best days are behind it. I expect it to sink in the rankings in 2020.

 118) Niagara

This used to be in my Top 20 at one time. I don't think it'll be in my Top 120 by the end of the year.
 117) Hollywood

I love this card game but being that it is a card game I think it'l move down in rankings.

 116) Sons of Anarchy

Without Megan playing this game with me I feel this game will continue to fade away on my list.

 115) Dream Home

After being a rock on my list for years this one shocked me by dropping out. I predict this year it slowly begins it's move back up the list.

 114) Kings of Israel

Lovely coop game. But being a Coop, I'm afraid it'll fall in rank this year.

 113) Storage Wars

Hard to say. But since it's a simple game I'm predicting it moves down in 2020.

 112) Sultaniya

I'm rooting for this game to get into my Top 100. With the right play it will or at least get close.

111) Seeland

Another game that's one solid play away from jumping into my Top 100. I hope it does.

No comments: