Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Top 100 Board Games 2020 Predictions (90-81)

 90) Formula E

A racing game that's loved by my nephews and my gaming group. I don't see it rising on the list though. It may even drop off the Top 100 but I'm going to predict it barely hangs on due to its popularity.

 89) North Wind

Rats! I think this game's going to drop off my Top 100 because it's too simple. Nothing wrong with the game personally, but I feel the simplicity will have it bounced from the Top 100 in 2020.

 88) Quartz

I LOVE this push your luck game. So much fun! But like North Wind, there's not enough game to move this one up. It drops, end of the year.

 87) Dice Town

Another great dice game that's slowly slipping off my Top 100. I'm not sure being ranked this low if it can continue the trend to stay in the Top 100 this year but I hope it does.

 86) Yunnan

The newest game in my collection to make the list. That said, it didn't get played as much, something I hope to remedy this year. Not sure where this game will land this year but if I had to guess, I'd say it moves up.

 85) Luxor

My heart says this game stays where it is on the list but my head's telling me it drops. I love the queenies for this game and will never play a game without them.

 84) Saint Petersburg

Deck builder. Can't believe I love it so much. If we have another great game of this, it rises in rank. If not, it stays on the list but slightly lower.

 83) Kashgar: Merchants of the Silk Road

I think this game's moving up the list. A lot like Splendor but different enough to stand on its own. Wonderful game.
 82) Praetor

Another awesome game that surprises me after every play. It moves up as well in 2020.

81) Council of Four

Ugh! Hard one to guess. Let's say it moves down but stays in the Top 80 in the end.

No comments: