Friday, January 24, 2020

Top 100 Vintage Games 2020 predictions (20-11)

 20) Mr President

Being an election year I predict this game will rise a few spots once again once its played.

 19) Hotel Tycoon

My nephews and I love this game but I'm afraid it may drop a few spots once my 2020 list is done.

 18) Rollercoaster Tycoon

This game moved up the list a little but I don't think it'll go any higher. It may drop a spot or two but will probably stay within my Top 20.

 17) McDonald's

It used to be my #1 but it's dropped a lot over the past two years. My dream is to get to play this IN a McDonald's. If that happens, it moves up the list for sure. If not, it drops out of my Top 20.

 16) Campaign Trail

It took a bit of a tumble last year but again, now that it's an election year this has a chance to climb back into my Top 10 or at least get pretty close.
 15) Pac Man

Newest game in my collection that's the highest on this list. I have a feeling it'll fall a little bit this year but remain in my Top 20 for sure.

 14) Survive

The only way this game moves down is if some mighty powerful games get added to my list. But to move up any more, I don't think it'll happen. This is as high as it gets.

 13) Masterpiece

I LOVE this game! It got pushed out of the Top 10 last year but I don't see how it gets back in. Best case scenario is that it only drops a couple of spots in 2020.

 12) King Oil

Fantastic Game. But with my oldest nephew moving away from playing games with us this may be on it's way down since he was the one who requested it the most.

11) Ebay

My 2018 #1 that dropped this past year. I love the game but think that trend will happen once again this year.

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: