Thursday, January 02, 2020

New Years Resolutions 2019 look back

Time to look back at my resolutions from last year and see how I did:

1) De-clutter the house

I did pretty good in this catagory though there's always room to cut down more. Pretty proud of myself and how I did in 2019 so "check" here.

2) Prep for Parenting

The only thing I'll give myself a negative grade on is underestimating the incredible lack of sleep I'd have. Other than that, I think I'm doing good with this as well.

3) Pay down debt

I upped my principle payments this year and haven't looked back!

4) Direct another dinner theater

I directed the sequel to the show we did back in 2018. So check here too!

5) Continue to improve my career at work. 

Meh, a C here. I was out a few months for parental leave and my old boss left which had me passed over for a few opportunities I wanted to do at work. In fact, 2019 marks the first year I haven't traveled since my very first year with Chase. I truly hope that changes and I'm able to do better in 2020.

No comments: