Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Top 100 Vintage Games 2020 predictions (90-81)

 90) Chopper Strike

Two player games don't do well on any of my list. This one moves down again if it doesn't hit the table in 2020.

 89) Flintstones

Megan won't be playing any of her games with me anymore. But I have a feeling this one won't drop completely off the list due to the fun factor I've had in times past with it.
 88) Dragon Strike

My wife's family DID NOT play this game with me this month. Marking the first time that's ever happened! I think this game now drops but stays on the list because I don't see myself adding that much to it anymore.
 87) Cure of the Idol

This game drops for each new game I put on my list.
 86) Memory

One of the few classic games I have left in my collection. I'm saving it for when the girls get older. Other than that, it may move down a few spots in 2020.

 85) Bulldog Dozer

My niece just started playing this game with me last year. I think it moves down slightly but stays in the Top 90.
 84) The Inventors

Another game I'd consider trading so I think it also moves down each time a new game gets added to the list.

 83) Chess

Love this game. Never will play it again I think. It moves down with the others when new games get added.
 82) Magic Kingdom

Oooh...without Megan this game is destined to fall as well. Though I think it stays within my Top 90.

81) Where's the Beef?

Nice game though it runs a little long in the tooth during plays. I say it falls as well but keeps a position in the Top 90.

No comments: