Monday, January 20, 2020

Top 100 Vintage Games 2020 predictions (60-51)

 60) Donkey Kong Card Game

I think this game continues to drop in 2020.
 59) Dynamite

A fun game but the randomness of the bridges exploding can really be frustrating at times. I think this one drops a bit more on the next list.
 58) Jumpn' Monkeys

Really depends on how much it gets played. I think it'll push up a little on the list if it gets enough plays.

 57) Tornado Rex

This one stays in my Top 60 but doesn't move into the Top 50. I think it's found it permanent home on my list.

 56) Smurf's Ahoy

This used to be my filler game for my group a long time ago. Now it's something that only comes out when my nephews and I don't have enough time for another game...which doesn't happen that much. I think this one stays in the 50's though.
 55) Q-Bert Card Game

Like the Donkey Kong Card game, I think this one will drop as well on the list since it deals with cards only.
 54) Sub Search

Two player game. Almost certain it'll drop unless it gets to the table.

 53) Go For Broke

Game goes little long whenever played so I think it falls again slightly but stays in the top 60.
 52) Dark World

This game isn't getting played again until my girls get older. Until then it'll continue to drop on my list slowly until that time arrives.

51) Crocodile Dentist

Believe it or not, I think this one may be trending back up on my list. It still gets played a lot at the house. Quick and fun. Not a bad combination to have in a game!

No comments: