Friday, January 17, 2020

Top 100 Vintage Games 2020 predictions (70-61)

 70) Ready Set Spaghetti!

A newer game added last year to my collection, this one may climb up a few spots this year as I continue to play it.
 69) Shirt Tales

If it gets played again this year I think it may inch up a spot or two.

 68) Wildstorm

I really tried to play this in 2019 but I think its days are over. If I don't play it again this year it'll drop again on the list.
 67) Ewoks Save The Trees

Hard to say what this one will do. I think it'll hold it's own but won't budge much either way on the list this year.
 66) Forbidden Bridge

Fun game but might slip a little because there's not much game in this one.

 65) Go For It

I like it but it's dated. I wonder how much longer my nephews will tolerate playing it with me? This will drop a little in 2020 on the list.

 64) Polar Dare

Another game that keeps falling slightly every year. I think it'll do so again in 2020.

 63) Screwball Scramble

Really hard to tell on this one. It was new to the list but will it still be played as much as it was last year? If it's not it'll drop however if it is I will move it up on my list come the end of the year.

 62) Dead Stop

Two player game. I LOVE it but if it doesn't get played I'll have to move it down again this year.

61) Chicken Out

FUN bluffing game. If we continue to enjoy it, I say it moves up a little on the list.

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: