Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Top 100 Vintage Games 2020 predictions (50-41)

 50) Rattler

This may slither up a list a little more in 2020!

 49) TV Wars

As much as I love it, it's going to drop big time on the list this year. I don't plan on playing it unless someone specifically asks.

 48) Ziggy

Great game. One of the few new ones I added last year. If I continue to have fun with it, it moves up again.
 47) Crocodile Hunter 

Another game that will probably move up the list again because ever time I play it I tend to enjoy it more.
 46) Legend of Zagor

Another surprise play of this one and it could inch up a little more as well! Though if it falls I think it stays in my Top 50.
 45) Dinosaur

Fun little battle game. But that's all it is. Battle. It scoots down the list a little once more in 2020.
 44) Star Trek

With no one left interested in playing it with me, this great game will tumble even more spots down the list this year.
 43) Trump

With it being an election year, I expect this game to rise once again on the list!

 42) Break the Safe

Fun COOP game. But Megan won't be playing it with me this year so I think it'll drop on the list.
41) Bumper Cars

Great game. Wouldn't be surprised to see it climb a little higher on the list next year.

No comments: