Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Top 100 Vintage Games 2020 predictions (40-31)

 40) Mr Creepy's Tomb of Doom

My niece loves this game. It still gets played, though drops slightly on my list next year.
 39) Labyrinth

After a surprise surge in the rankings this year, I'm curious to see if it goes even further up. I'm inclined to say "Yes"
 38) The American Dream

This one stays in the Top 40. I don't seeing it moving that much on the list. Good game!


 37) X-men Alert and X-men Under Siege

I had a BLAST playing these last year. I hope to have the same experience once again in 2020. That being said, these games will drop a few spots I think as new games are added to the list.
 36) Mall Madness

I think this one moves up a few more spots in 2020. And will eventually be in my Top 20 when my girls are old enough to play it.
 35) It from the Pit

Great game! It stays in my Top 40 once again this year.

 34) Star Wars: Epic Duels

Already played it this year and I think it's going up a lot this year! My love for it has returned!
 33) Bas-Ket

A 2 player game I adore but will drop again due to not getting the plays.
 32) Boggle

One of the last classic games left in my collection. Sad fact is, it never gets played anymore. I see this one taking a nose dive in 2020 unless something changes.

31) Liar's Dice

The Top 30 better watch out! This game is aching to break into it and I think 2020 is its year!

No comments: