Thursday, January 16, 2020

Top 100 Vintage Games 2020 predictions (80-71)

 80) Conspiracy

This games going to drop by at least 10 next year. Due to people being bad at math and no way of properly tracking money until the end of the game, I think this game's sitting on the shelf in 2020 and that's not good.

 79) Sabacc

Every year it drops because I never play it. Well this year I did...and I loved it. The deck in the picture isn't the one I have (which is homemade) but I see this game soaring up the list in 2020! I'm talking at least 10 and as high as 20 spots up!

 78) Chipmunks go to Hollywood

This game probably drops a few next year. Megan won't play it with me and if the nephews do it'll only be once.
 77) Crash Canyon

After soaring up the list in 2019 I think this one will shrink back down a few spots in 2020.

 76) Bargain Hunter

This game is in danger of not even getting playing this year. If that happens it'll drop again big time on the list.
 75) Snardvark

Once the novelty of this toy wears off on my nephews I expect it to drop a little. #79 is the hightest it'll ever make it on my list.

 74) Shark Attack

A fun game that still gets played. It drops slightly as newer games are added however.

 73) Dukes of Hazzard

Again, without the Mrs playing it with me anymore I expect this one to drop on my list in 2020 as well.
 72) Tank Batle

2 player game...not good. It's going to drop again in 2020 unless it makes it to the table.

71) Pie Face

I have no idea. I'll say it goes down. My nephews love it but it doesn't go with me to office parties anymore which was why it got ranked so high in the past. If I had to say, I'll say it drops but stays in the Top 80 for me.

No comments: