Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Top 100 Vintage Games 2020 predictions (100-91)

 100) Talespin

Unless it gets played, it's in danger of moving off the list.
 99) Duck Tales

Depending on how many new vintage games I add to the list in 2020 will determine the fate of whether this game can hold on or not. It's the best out of my Disney Cartoon Afternoon games to be sure.

 98) Barbie Dream Date

This might fall off the list as well but in 6 years when my girls are old enough, I expect it to come roaring back in to the list and higher than it's ever been.

 97) Jetsons

I like it, but hate how it ends. If enough games get added to the list this year, this one is out.

 96) I Dream of Jeanie

Now that Megan's stopped playing games with me, this one is in trouble as well from being removed off the list. The Mrs was the only thing keeping it on in the first place.

 95) Key to the Kingdom

This one I'd love to trade because I don't see me playing it again. Even with the new rules I played with last year it still doesn't make the game any more fun. If I can get something for it, it'll be out of my collection for good.

 94) The Sinking of the Titanic

Another game I'm happy to part with for the right game. A few offers have been made but nothing I'm interested in yet. If traded, it'll be permanently removed from the list as well.

 93) Dukes of Hazzard Card Game

Another one that Megan probably won't be playing with me again so it moves off the list if enough games are added.

 92) Pizza Party

Fun game though simple. I predict it stays due to the lack of competition below and slightly above it. The game will certainly move down however.

91) Cap'n Crunch

I'm playing with some different rules this time around. Depending on how it goes it'll determine whether it moves up or down on my list for next year.

No comments: