Thursday, January 23, 2020

Top 100 Vintage Games 2020 predictions (30-21)

 30) Dungeon Dice

Fun fast paced dice game that may drop a few on the next list. 

 29) Knockout

LOVE this game. But it's going to be hard to move up this list. I'll go ahead and say it claims a few spots higher on the list next time around.

 28) How to Succeed

Keen to see what this will do this year. We're performing the play in March and I plan on bringing this game out. Depending how it goes will determine how it moves on the list. I'm hoping that means UP!
 27) Batman: Gotham City Mystery

Fun game but rarely gets out anymore. I think it'll drop a little in 2020.

 26) Nerts

Never gets played with my family anymore. I hate that. It could be a Top 10 game for me if it did. This one drops again if it doesn't get played.

 25) High Bid

I love 3M games and I love bidding games. This one's a keeper to be sure but will it go up? My heart says "No"

 24) Web of Gold

Lovely game but it might have reached the height of popularity in 2019. I think it goes down but remains in my Top 30 by the end of the year.

 23) Electronic Mystery Mansion

Solid game. Though it's hard to move up the list at this stage. I think it slips a little in 2020.

 22) LCR

Stays in the Top 30 but doesn't move up any higher than where it is.

21) Gold

Can this game break back in to my Top 20? I'll say "yes" and see what happens when it comes to the table later this year.

No comments: