Friday, January 03, 2020

New Year's Resolutions 2020 edition

Ok, here we go!!

1) Improve my Career

2019 had a few set backs, I'm hoping to jump back in the fray and continue to grow at work!

2) Have a successful Dinner Theater Season at Strauss

So far I'm doing pretty good in this category. My goal is to raise $30,000 for the theater by the end of the season in June. I think we're on par to do it!

3) Get a new roof for the house.

We had so many emergency charges that set us back I wasn't able to get it done this year. It's a top priority for 2020 however.

4) Tales from the Galaxy Vol 4

My self printed collection of Star Wars shorts and unpublished material is ready for a new volume. I just need to make the time to sit down and get it churned out. After this volume I probably won't print another again since there's not any other shorts out that I need anymore.

That's my list, what's yours?

No comments: