Thursday, July 03, 2014

Ring of Dreams

Ok, now it's just getting silly here, I admit. But I wanted to make one last list, then I'll let this idea die. But what if I had wrestling ring in the middle of a corn field. THEN who would I invite to it?

This is going to be fun....

 Shawn Michaels

Heck yes the Heart Break Kid would be there! I should also mention that each wrestler would come out of the corn fields to their intro music.

How awesome would this place be!

 Scott Hall

Hey Yo! One of my favorites, Scott Hall had talent and a sense of humor that are all of his matches fun to watch. We he come out pf the cornstalks it'll be with a toothpick in his mouth.

 Jeff Hardy

This high flying daredevil is on my MUST list because I've seen this man do incredible things in the world of wrestling.

Can't imagine a card for the night, without him.

 Billy Kidman

Possibly my favorite wrestler during the WCW. Kid had a unique ability, few could copy. In fact, th BEST WCW Nitro EVER was the night he beat Juve for the Cruiserweight belt. (shown above) When I saw his "shooting star press" move for the first time, I wore cut off jeans and a wife beater for weeks!
 Matt Hardy

Can't have one without the other right? Cheering for Matt was like cheering for the underdog in a race. You knew he wasn't as talented as Jeff but you hoped he would be. You kept holding out hope for years but he never hit his full potential with the company.

But this is a ring in the middle of a corn field, who are we kidding. COME ON IN!!
 Mick Foley

First as Mankind, secondly as himself, 3rd would be Dude Love and last, Cactus Jack. Mick's a fun person who I'm sure would be on everyone's list. He broke his body several times for the company and took the ultimate "bump" against in the Undertaker in Hell in a Cell.

He emerges from the corn field with a steel chair.

 The Rock

Gotta electrify the crowd right? That's why the Rock would be another choice. Sure he's one of my favorites but besides his talent and mic skills he seems to be the perfect dude to hang with. I bet it's a laugh a minute with this guy.

I could stop right here but I have a few more to round of my card for the night...

 Triple H

My favorite character in the WWE. He had it all. He loved being the villain, yet people cheered for him all the same. The things he's doing in the front office with the company are down right miraculous. I'd love to be the recipient of a "pedigree" and live to tell about it.

All hail, the King!
 Bill Goldberg

If I don't put him on the list, people will riot. Yes, he was impressive in his days at the WCW. I was proudly part of that hype as well. Outside the ring, I hear he's a nice guy too. Can you imagine going up against this guy in the ring?

His entranced alone was frightening!

Undertaker

Another guaranteed lock on everyone's list would be him. The Taker had a streak that will be spoken about for years to come. NO ONE will ever come close to beating it. 20+ years in the business and I bet the guy has more stories than all the books at your local library.

He'd be a joy to listen to and watch in the ring.

That's my 10. What's yours?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, no Stone Cold Steve Austin or Macho Man Savage?

kidcardco said...

I was never a Stone Cold fan. He always annoyed me for some reason. Macho Man's a great choice and Ric Flair andSting were other ones that missed out. But I never kept up much during that era, which is why they were bumped from the list.