Sunday, July 20, 2014

Breaking Bad (review)

Also a few weeks ago I was finally able to finish a series I've heard people talking about for 5 years.

Breaking Bad is a great tragedy in the truest since of the word. Though probably not the best series I've seen, it's definitely one of the better ones. I loved the performances, the story but some characters fell short for me.

Is it as good as everyone says? That's debatable. Is it worth watching? Oh yes! But I think after hearing people freak out over this so for so long it may have risen the bar a little too high for me while watching it.

I'm not complaining or saying it sucks, I enjoyed a lot of things about it and am glad the ending was justifiable unlike so many other shows.

Not sure what I'll be watching next. I have a few movies to get out of the way but as for my next series... I remain undecided.

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There's a series coming out in the fall. It's called like rebellious, reb... Rebels! that's it, Star Wars Rebels.

kidcardco said...

Ha ha ha....no, : )