Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Children's toys you remember (1)

Working in the Nursery for my church I found an old toy I used to have as a kid and it got me thinking "What other toys did I have back then?" So I'm going to show you a few today and see if your remember them too.

 Fisher Price Skates were something my little brother had back when we were kids. I was too big for them but I remember I could cram my feet into them on the longest setting. Imagine my disappointment when I noticed you could hardly roll in them in the first place!

 Water Ring Toss. What an annoyingly pointless game right?! Wasting your time pushing one button over and over again just to get all the rings on the hook... and that last one never wanted to stay on top did it!?!
The Fisher Price School house had a magnetic roof for the letters to stick on. Of course ours had crayon written all over it with a million missing letters in it. But you couldn't spell hardly anything because it required the same letter twice, so it didn't attribute to much learning at all when you think of it that way.
 Fisher Price School Desk

Now I remember this one. It gave you examples of things to spell out and even had a chalkboard to write on! I remember playing with this one for hours as a kid.


 Fisher Price camera. Do you remember "taking" pictures with this thing. You really just wanted to push the button to make the flash go round but I remember my mom having an actual camera like this so I always thought it was cool. It's wild knowing that a lot of folks probably won't recognize thus as a camera in the first place, when I can even remember the special film that went into it.

My how time flies!

I'll be back tomorrow with more.

No comments: