Saturday, July 26, 2014

August Movie Preivew

My, my, my, is it almost August already?! Let's get on with the upcoming movies for next month!

 Guardians of the Galaxy

More intrigue as to how they'll make this work, than interest in the overall plot will be bringing me to this movie. Marvel/Disney have a lot banking on this one. Either it's a huge success and propels Marvel into an overall powerhouse at the box office, or it fizzles out after the 1st weekend and spells the beginning of the end for comic book movies.

I'll be watching and waiting either way.


 Sin City: A Dame to Kill for

I loved the first one... however that easy years ago and I was really into Frank Miller back then. Now I'm perfectly content with waiting for this to hit Netflix and kill time watching it there.

 Expendables 3

Megan can't wait for this film and though I'm not as excited as she is, it should be a fun popcorn movie and I'll enjoy it for that.
 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Michael Bay + Meagan Fox = Not a chance you'll see me in theaters for this one.

Let's Be Cops

A fun idea for a movie, the trailer looks enjoyable but it also looks like they show all the good scenes in the entire movie. I'll pass on this one, but may check it out once Netflix picks it up.

Anything I missed, let me know

No comments: