Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Arena of Dreams

Ok, so what about all the other sports I haven't mentioned yet? Let's say I had an arena in the middle of a cornfield and had 5 players from other sports visit every night. Who would they be?

Let's begin:

 Andre Agassi

The King of the Court would honor me with his presence, as we spoke about the glory days of Tennis. Maybe even have him teach me a few things on the court!

Oh and it's be the mullet Agassi too Not the bald one. He was my favorite Tennis player. When he stopped playing, I stopped caring about the sport.

 Bo Jackson

War Eagle. Gotta have the only guy I ever cared about in the NFL right? From other accounts, Bo sounds like an interesting guy. No doubt he was talented but with the humble attitude he carries with him today I'd say that's a 3rd talent he possesses.

Bo knows his sports ad hopefully the way to my arena every night.

Tim Tebow

He would come out of the corn stalks and I'd take a knee right there. I feel sorry for the guy, he seems like a great guy who no one wants to take a shot on, Don't worry Tim! I'll throw the old pigskin around with ya!

Then we would Tebow together.

Wayne Gretzky

The Great One of Hockey. I'd love to hear his stories or even sit and watch the Stanly Cup with this guy. He seems so cool! Plus he was on the cartoon "Pro Stars" growing up which easily made him one of my favorites in the sport.

Maybe he and Bo could reminisce a few lost episodes together? Who knows? The possibilities are endless!

No comments: