Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Do you remember? (3)

Let's talk about foods for today:

 Hello Pudding Pops

When were these pulled off the market? And why wasn't I informed about it?!? I used to LOVE pudding pops! Chocolate was the best and vanillas were always last to go in our house. But why they stopped making them is weird.

Or maybe me just realizing they're gone answers the question itself.

 EZ Squirt Ketchup

Remember when some wizard came up with the idea to throw different food colorings into ketchup and think the product would catch on to the world?

Kinda gross but I remember my old roomie and I bought the blue ketchup and after dining on it the next day we had a strange color show up when we.... went to the bathroom.

Yeah, I'll leave it at that.

 P.B. Crisps

Another classic favorite of mine that isn't around anymore. Remember the candy coated shell with peanut butter in the middle? Oh what a delight!

Cheez Balls

Sure they make them still, but not by Planters. And theirs was the best tasting! Guess they decided to knuckle down on only having peanuts in their products. It's too bad though, these mamma-jammas were the real deal!

Back with more food products tomorrow!

No comments: